Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where is my Vacation?

Hop, Step, Jump, Fail.

I am Getting Crazy.


Whatever, Next week all K groups,1-2A classes goes to trip. While some students enjoy their last trip with mates, I will be horrible and getting mad and will become more advanced crazy person. Because of crazy choice. I can't memorize all scpt, but I will try my best. Trying my best makes me mad, concerned about mistakes, I like been making perfect. So I do as much as I can with my broken vacation time.


Usual days I am stupid.

These days, School has started from Sep 8th, but I can't still work on studies. Everyday Keeping my self fun on watching internet stream movies. Even I have prenty of home works, I can't stand without watching anime. These days, My works are concentrated into one day, because all other days I was making my first decision for watching anime and second for using PC. Even my sleeping time getting shorter I am still fine. When I am going to faint at ground?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home